“Hip-Hop is the Dominant Genre In The U.S. For The First Time” (Nielsen 2017)…
- GENDER: Male 48% Female 52%
- AGE: 18-34 (47%) 35-54 (30%)
- 75% of music listeners are listening to Urban music
- 70+% of Hispanic adults are Hip-Hop listeners
- 29% of music streams is Hip-Hop/R&B; more than next two genres combined
- 92% of Millennials listen to radio Weekly
- “Nearly everywhere you look – listen – Hip Hop is making a big splash” (Nielsen 2015)
- WEOA is the only Hip-Hop/R&B radio station in the market
- We avoid mass-market approach and embrace a targeted strategy
- We deliver messages that resonate with the community
- WEOA enables advertisers to speak directly to the target consumer market
- We drive consumers to advertisers’ website
- WEOA is affordable, fit any budget, great ROI, help increase profits
- IF YOU’RE NOT TARGETING THE HIP-HOP CONSUMER; YOU’RE LEAVING $$ ON THE TABLE!
TIME SPENT LISTENING
Research Shows Urban music listeners stay tuned-in through commercial breaks.
$500 BILLION annual spending power of Hip-Hop consumer market!