WEOA Music Submission
Thanks for your interest in delivering WEOA its newest hit song!
If you would like to submit music to WEOA in consideration for airplay, you need to stick to the following guidelines:
- Music must be on a CD, with a label including artist name, song title, contact name, contact phone # & email address
- Only ONE song from an artist can be submitted (an instrumental of the song can be on CD as well) – because only one song can be submitted, make it your very best song
- All submissions must be CLEAN RADIO EDITS – NO CURSING
- By submitting a song, you warrant that the song is your original work, you own any and all rights in it, and it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties
- DO NOT send your only copy of your original music – all submitted music/CDs become the property of WEOA and will not be returned
How to Submit a Song
All music submissions must be mailed to:
Attn: Music Department
915 Main St., Suite 001
Evansville, IN 47708
WEOA’s willingness to accept submissions does not imply or guarantee airplay or any feedback. All decisions are made by our WEOA programming department, with possible additional input from local sales and third-party research. Please understand due to the volume of submissions you will only get a response from WEOA if there is interest in or questions regarding the one submitted song (in other words, we’re apologizing in advance that a majority of submissions will receive no response at all from WEOA due to the sheer number of submissions we receive). Thank you for your interest in submitting!
Thank you for listening to WEOA 98.5FM and 100.7FM! Good luck!