Here at WEOA we take your electronic privacy seriously. Questions regarding this statement or our practices should by mail to:
BLS Entertainment Inc. dba WEOA Radio Attn: General Manager 915 Main St., Suite 001 Evansville, IN 47708
We reserve the right to change our policy from time to time as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. Information:
Web sites can obtain two kinds of information about you:
- Aggregate Information: Any anonymous data that a web site uses to diagnose problems on the sites\’ servers, administer the site, and to help improve the quality of the Web pages, is Aggregate Information. This may be your domain name (i.e. “XYZ.com”) or your IP address.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This can be your first and last name, your email address, your home address, or your telephone number. This personal information is sometimes needed when you order products online or subscribe to an email newsletter. Other times, web sites collect this information to help target advertising and marketing. We Collect Aggregate Information – such as your computers browser type, type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), domain (e.g., “XYZ.com”, and IP address (a number that\’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you\’re surfing the Internet). This is done in the background so it does not interrupt your browsing speed. This information is used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, and to gather broad demographic information. Aggregate Information is shared with third parties for advertising and promotional purposes. None of this information is connected with Personally Identifiable Information. So, when you enter our site, you are anonymous and will remain that way unless you choose otherwise.
And occasionally we require additional information in exchange for allowing you to enter the contest. Here are some of the ways we might use the information that we collect:
- To notify you if you are a winner
- To send you information about BLS Entertainment, Inc. and our site
- To give to content partners, who may send you promotional email
- To give to advertisers, who may send you emails about their products and services
You do not have to answer surveys or register for newsletters or service. All required information will be marked with an asterisk (*), so any optional information can be skipped. And on that same page we will give you a way to “opt out” of being contacted by WEOA and any third parties. We may share Personally Identifiable Information and Aggregate Information with WEOA affiliates and other sites operated by BLS Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates. If you win one of our contests or sweepstakes, we will publish your name, and hometown on the Site.
Subpoenas and Law Enforcement Agencies
We reserve the right to cooperate with government and law enforcement agencies engaged in investigations of activities that are, or are believed to be, illegal. Further, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such agencies if we believe that a crime or any act that endangers the health and safety of others may have been or may be committed. We may also share your Personally Identifiable Information in response to an appropriate subpoena.
Community and Public Area
Information posted to message boards or chat areas is available to the general public. Caution should be used when posting such information. Users under the age of 18 should be particularly careful not to provide any personally identifying information while using chat rooms or message boards. We reserve the right to, but are not obligated to, refuse or delete any content that in our sole discretion is considered inappropriate. Please see our Terms of Service for additional information.
Links To Other Sites
Deleting or Modifying Your Information
If you’ve given us personally identifiable information in the past and then have second thoughts or want to update it, here are your choices:
Email To: Ed.Lander@weoa985fm.com
Mail To: WEOA Radio Attn: General Manager 915 Main St., Ste 001 Evansville, IN 47708
Although it is not always possible to remove or modify information in the databases, we will make reasonable efforts to do so. If you’ve given us information for one of those third parties we mentioned above and we’ve already passed it on, we cannot delete or change the information.
Security of Private Information
Any personal information you give us is kept in secure files. Access is limited to the few employees who have a need to know. We would like to tell you that your information is as safe with us, but, as hackers have proved worldwide, no computer security system is entirely foolproof. The most any web site can do is make reasonable efforts, which is what we do at the Site, to protect your information from theft, misuse and alteration.